Flickr Photo Stream


Created with flickr slideshow.

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Time to Say Goodbye
Dear Families,
Even though it is cliche, it is hard to believe that we are wrapping up the end of our school year.  It truly does seem like yesterday that Mrs. Lyons and I were getting the classroom ready for all of these kiddos.  I can't say thank you enough to all of the support you have shown our whole Kindergarten teaching staff.  Parents and families play such an important role in the success of students, classroom and school.  You ALL stepped up more than I could have ever asked you to do!  I truly credit you with helping to keep Kinderplus in place.  You went above and beyond and there really aren't enough "thank yous" in the world to say for that.  I have truly enjoyed knowing your little peanuts and getting to know ALL of the families. Kindergarten is such a special grade and I love being a part of their lives.  I hope that both student's and families come back and continue visiting throughout your children's elementary career. Hopefully I will get the pleasure of spending more time with your family if your children have younger siblings that will be coming up. 
 I hope that everyone has a wonderful summer making family memories! I am excited to be able to spend the summer with my own children at the beach, pool and outside.  Hopefully moving into our new house won't consume us too much :) 
Thank you again for a great year!
Mrs. Summers

1 comment:

  1. aww...Mrs. Summers, that was so sweet of you to write this last blog for us..We have been really lucky to have you as our kids' mentor / teacher and we can't thank you enough for making the KG experience a unique one and fun! Thanks again..

    ReplyDelete