Flickr Photo Stream


Created with flickr slideshow.

Friday, February 3, 2012

Mystery Readers!!!!!!!


Today was a VERY exciting day because we had our first mystery readers.  The kids could hardly contain themselves after I had explained about it in the morning.  The readers weren't coming until the very end of the day and so all day long they kept asking when it was going to be the end of the day! The mystery reader is kept secret until I open the classroom door and revealed.  They  asked me for clues as to who the mystery reader was going to be.  I only told them one was a parent and the other owas sibling.  It is so fun to hear their conversations guessing who the mystery reader may be.  If you would like to be a mystery reader in our class please feel complete the sheet I sent home last week or send me an email.  I prefer mystery readers to come at the beginning or end of the day, but we can try to fit your schedule if that doesn't work.  Their little faces just light up when they realize the mystery reader has come for them.  Today our mystery readers were Mrs. Tovar, Ayla's mom and George, Justine's brother who was in my class last year. 







No comments:

Post a Comment