Flickr Photo Stream


Created with flickr slideshow.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Welcome to Our Blog

Welcome to our class blog.  I will use this blog to easily communicate some of the fun things that are happening in our Kindergarten classroom on a daily/weekly basis.  This will also be a great way to post pictures too!  I hope everyone enjoys this site.  Look for more information to come! I have included some pictures of the kids having fun in the snow today at recess.  They were so happy to come out.  We also celebrated our team touchdown with popsicles brought in by Mr. Summers.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Mrs. Summers,

    This blog idea is so cool. A big THANK YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you like it! I think it is pretty neat too. I am excited to update it!

    ReplyDelete